Today I am super excited to be partnering with Clairol! I tried their Natural Instincts semi-permanent hair color. I am so happy with how it turned out! Keep reading to see a video tutorial and my final results.
There are 36 gorgeous Natural Instincts shades to choose from, but I decided on 7/9N Dark Blonde Coastal Dune. The color looks so natural and my hair has never looked so healthy and shiny! Here are the steps I took in the video to apply the color at home.
- Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring to make sure you have no allergic reactions
- When you’re ready to color, put on the gloves first and then squeeze the Color-Enhancing Colorant (#1) into the Color Activating Créme (#2). Shake thoroughly until color mixture is totally blended.
- Apply color to damp hair that is free of styling product build-up
- Apply from root to tip. Set timer for 10 minutes (or 15 for stubborn grays).
- Rinse until water runs clear and condition. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week for 6 weeks.
- Refresh your color after 2 weeks using the Week 2 Color Refresher.
How amazing is my before and after?! I hope you enjoyed the YouTube video and seeing how easy it was to flirt with color :)